How to prepare and score good marks in Social Science Paper ?
In this 21st century, the methods of knowledge sharing has become quite easy for scoring good marks in CBSE because of the CBSE Study material. There are numerous study material available online and offline. So the students need to gather the correct study materials for their desired marks in their particular subjects.
Now Class 9 Students are busy with their last minute revisions and social sciences is one of the most toughest exams because one needs to cover the huge syllabus contained in History, Geography, Civics and Economics.
Since the CBSE Class 9 Social Science syllabus is divided into four sections- History, Geography, Civics and Economics, so before going through these four sections, it will be fruitful if the students have a glance to the CBSE Class 9th Sample paper. This will lead them to prepare intelligently for the exams. Let us glance through the chapters of all the four sections-
HISTORY:The important chapters include-
Chapter 1 – The French Revolution
1. Causes of the French Revolution
2. Outbreak of the Revolt
Chapter 2 – Socialism
1. Factors Leading to the Rise of Socialism
2. The Advent of Socialism
3. The February and October Revolution
Chapter 3 – Nazism
1.Germany under the Weimer Republic
2. Rise of Hitler
3. Nazi World View
4. Propagation of Nazi Ideology
• Also go through the CBSE Previous Year Question Papers.
• Studying History requires memorizing a lot of information, so go through the CBSE Study Notes. it is necessary to test your knowledge before facing the real exam. So appear for the Online test series class 9th.
• In these topics, the names as well as the dates are very important. So flashcards are important for remembering dates and names because it helps in quick recap.
GEOGRAPHY:The important chapters include-
Chapter 1 & 2 – Details about India is very important with regard to the – Size, Location and Physical Features of India
1.Formation of Landforms
2. The Himalayas
3. The Northern Plains
Chapter 3 – Drainage
1. Introduction to the Drainage System
2. Himalayan Rivers
3. Peninsular Rivers
• Maps:The Map portion is very important so repeated practice is necessary to learn it. Also you can go through the Topper Notes and understand what tricks they used for learning Maps.
• Using Flashcards: Flashcards are very important for remembering the names of the rivers, their origin.
• Organize your materials: When you are studying new material and lessons, go through the Topper Notes and then making notes becomes much easier.
CIVICS:The important chapters include-
Chapter 1 & 2 – Democracy in the Contemporary World and What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
What are the different ways of defining democracy?
2. Reason what led democracy to become the most prevalent form of government in our times?
3. What are the alternatives to democracy?
Chapter 3 – Constitutional Design
1. Elucidating on how India became a democracy, the framing of the Indian Constitution.
2. Elaborating on the salient features of the Constitution.
• Gather your materials together, revise it and then start giving Online test series class 9 every morning for at least 1 month before the exam starts.
• Follow your reading by reviewing the CBSE Study Notes which are available for Class 9 as well.
• Study your outline. Make flashcards are very important for different definitions of democracy, features of Constitution, the years and other important things for reviewing.
ECONOMICS:The important chapters include-
Chapter 1 – The Story of Village Palampur
1. Economic transactions of Palampore
2. Palampur’s interaction with the rest of the world through which the concept of production can be introduced.
Chapter 2 – People as Resource
1. Introduction of how people become resource/asset
2. Economic activities done by men and women
3. Unpaid work done by women
4. Quality of human resource.
5. Role of health and education
After completing the topics, start giving tests. The CBSE Online test series are truly helpful and the candidates will understand their significance after their Class 9 final results appear.
Therefore, it can be concluded that the CBSE Study Material are of great significance if utilized properly by the students.