If teaching is your passion, then Pitricks provides you the platform to live your passion. On Pitricks, you can teach online by creating your own portfolio. Students and parents will directly contact you by seeing your profile on Pitricks website. It will definitely be going to help you making your own brand name as a popular teacher. And if you are passionate about teaching and want to be a part-time tutor along with your studies, then it’s a right platform to showcase and promote your skills.
To start you just need to SIGN UP.
Details of the Teacher:
- Area of Teaching
- Educational Background
- Experience in Teaching & Credentials / Notability
- Contact Number
- In short, you have to make your profile more attractive, so that students and parents will contact you.
Attachments – Content
(You can share your study material through which you will teach your students)
1. Give words to your teaching
- Handwritten notes
- PPT / Keynotes
- Images of real Objects
- 2. Make the content as interesting as possible
3. Content and audio are the most important aspects of online teaching.