Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.pitricks.in/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PITRICKS website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PITRICKS website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PITRICKS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
A. The materials on PITRICKS website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. PITRICKS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
B. Further, PITRICKS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PITRICKS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PITRICKS website, even if PITRICKS or a PITRICKS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on PITRICKS website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PITRICKS does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. PITRICKS may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However PITRICKS does not make any commitment to update the materials.
PITRICKS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PITRICKS of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
PITRICKS may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Payment Policy
To pay for any exam package scan the QR code or you can pay at 8448741881. After payment fill the detail eg. Name, Email, Test Code, Transaction id. After payment confirmation you will receive account activation link in your registered Email Id.
10. Refund Policy
If you don’t like the product then you can request for refund within 72 hours of purchase. To request for refund send the mail at email@example.com. Refund will be debited in your bank account in 4-5 business days.
NOTE: AFTER 72 HOURS OF PURCHASE NO REFUND REQUEST WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your privacy is important to us at PITRICKS. Here is how your Privacy is maintained:
1. We do not request access to your personal information unless we truly need it to provide the service e.g.: Your gender or income levels are irrelevant to us, so we do not ask you for that information.
2. We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
3. We do not store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services e.g.: If we are adding some additional features in our product then we can send you massages to inform you about new features.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please initiate a chat with us, or shoot a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Like most internet-service operators, PITRICKS collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, apps and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, geographical location, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. PITRICKS’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how PITRICKS’s visitors use its services, and to provide PITRICKS users the ability to understand how their visitors use their services. From time to time,PITRICKS may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its services.
PITRICKS also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users that use the services and visitors.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to PITRICKS’s websites choose to interact with PITRICKS in ways that require PITRICKS to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that PITRICKS gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask users to provide an email address. In each case, PITRICKS collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with PITRICKS. PITRICKS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
PITRICKSmay collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. However, PITRICKS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
PITRICKS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
3. That have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country by using PITRICKS’s web services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. PITRICKS will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, PITRICKS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when PITRICKS believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of PITRICKS, third parties or the public at large.
3. If you are a registered user of PITRICKS and have supplied your email address, PITRICKS may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with PITRICKS and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. PITRICKS takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If PITRICKS, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that PITRICKS goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of PITRICKS may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.